If you are a seller, please read the following carefully to understand the process involved in selling your car through Marhaba Auto Auction in UAE.
- Register on our website or visit our office to complete the registration form.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and then sign them.
- Submit pictures of the vehicle from all sides and angles, including the interior.
- Provide details on the usage and/or the extent of the damage.
- Submit the paperwork related to the ownership of the car like the registration, etc.
- Provide us with your estimated sale value.
After all the documents have been submitted, we will review your application and choose to accept or decline the same. The decision will be entirely dependent on the discretion of the company and will be final.
Interested bidders must read the following process carefully:
- Create a log-in using a valid Email and Phone number.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and accept them.
- Choose the right plan based on the car value you are interested in.
- Make the deposit. (The deposit will usually be around 10% of the Bid Limit Value. Please read the Terms and Conditions for more information.)
- Start bidding online in the comfort of your home using our Live Auction Platform. All the information about the car will be made available.
- Visit our store anytime to bid at one of the Live Physical Auctions.
- Once the car has been sold to the highest bidder, the Deposit will be utilized immediately against the payment. The remaining amount must be cleared within 48 hours.